Priyanka Chopra Carried a Massive Purse at the Airport, and We Can't Help but Wonder What, Exactly, Is in It
Priyanka Chopra touched down in France for the Cannes Film Festival, and she was already dressed to impress. While the tiny bag trend has been taking over, Priyanka decided to go the opposite route with a huge bag that instantly caught our eye. She styled a prim and proper white blazer, which had gold buttons on it, with silk trousers and a matching top. She finished off her monochrome outfit with beige heels, black sunglasses, and a giant white bag with metal handles. While we have no idea what's in her bag, that didn't stop us from coming up with a list of things we could fit in it.
- Nick Jonas (he's hiding from the paparazzi, obviously)
- Her giant wedding veil
- Actually, all of her wedding outfits
- 88 copies of the new Jonas Brothers album
- Game of Thrones spoilers
- 10 regular-size purses
- Her 2017 Met Gala trench coat dress by Ralph Lauren
- The entire cast of Quantico
- 200 Jacquemus Le Chiquito micro purses
- 17 pairs of Christian Louboutin heels
- Five full-size blow dryers, seven curling irons, and 11 hair straighteners (those perfect curls take work!)
- The year 3000
- Susan Sontag's "Notes on Camp"
- A fascinator for any impromptu royal events
- The 325th draft of the Baywatch sequel script
You get the gist. Read on to see Priyanka's full look.