9 Spring 2020 Shoe Trends to Get on Your Radar ASAP
From New York and London to Milan and Paris, the fashion weeks from all four cities for Spring 2020 have left us with tons of fresh and fun shoe trends to lust after. With a little something for everyone, the newest shoe trends run the gamut from minimalist sandals to high-impact flatforms and comfy-cool sneakers you can pair with everything from jeans to dresses in the new season. For fashion-forward diehards, shoes with jewelry-like adornment, luxe loafers, and fresh takes one of our favorite toe-baring styles — the slide — are making their way into the spotlight, too.
Ahead, discover nine new shoe trends from the 2020 collections we know you'll love. All superwearable for work, weekends, parties, and beyond, they're even better when imagined alongside the Spring 2020 clothing trends (and handbag trends, too!). Scroll through for a complete breakdown, or jump ahead to the trend you want to explore immediately.
- Spring Shoe Trends 2020: Slides 2.0
- Spring Shoe Trends 2020: Luxe Loafers
- Spring Shoe Trends 2020: Wood Work
- Spring Shoe Trends 2020: All The Way Up
- Spring Shoe Trends 2020: Pump Up The Color
- Spring Shoe Trends 2020: Tied Up
- Spring Shoe Trends 2020: Thoroughly Modern and Minimal
- Spring Shoe Trends 2020: Futuristic Sneakers
- Spring Shoe Trends 2020: Extra Adornment