It's Sample Sale Season — Here Are All the Fashion Brands Offering Deals Online
Since we aren't waiting on long lines or shopping in person during this sample sale season, so many brands are hosting sales online for the first time ever. Many of them include complimentary free shipping, and, much to our joy, pretty stellar deals. Tibi's accessories are 80 percent off right now, and Edie Parker and Derek Lam relaunched bestselling archival pieces just for the occasion. Of course, we feel best about shopping right now when we're promoting brands that are giving back to charities during the novel coronavirus (COVID-19) crisis, so we promise we'll keep you updated about which designers are donating a percentage of proceeds to crucial organizations. Ahead, get the scoop about what type of sales you're shopping before you click through and add pieces to your cart.
- 11 Honoré: You can shop 60 percent off labels like Christian Siriano, Altuzarra, and Tanya Taylor on the curve site from now through Thursday April 30, when this exclusive sale ends.
- Apparis: You can shop up to 80 percent off on the site, with 15 percent of proceeds being donated to Project Hope right now.
- Aries: The brand has officially moved its sample sale online with great deals on street wear and worldwide shipping.
- Derek Lam: Derek Lam has relaunched some bestselling archival pieces, a rare occasion for the brand. Shop up to 80 percent off.
- Edie Parker: The iconic accessories brand is "opening the vault" and bringing back some of its greatest bags for the online sample sale. You can get complementary free shipping, and 15 percent of your purchase goes to Citymeals on Wheels, No Kid Hungry, and Feeding America.
- For Love & Lemons: Shop up to 85 percent off select warehouse pieces from Monday April 20 to Sunday April 26. Sales are final and quantities are limited, so get your FL&L quickly!
- Frame: Frame has partnered with 260 Sample Sale to take its annual sale online, offering styles from past collections for up to 80 percent off from Monday April 27 through May 3.
- Grace Loves Lace: The brand's famous global warehouse sale is officially online, where you can shop the Australian brand's wedding dress samples for a fraction of their original price.
- La Ligne: Enter your email address to access La Ligne's first-ever online sample sale through Wednesday, April 1, where you can shop the label's signature striped jumpers for 50 percent off.
- Nicole Miller: From May 20 through May 31 you'll be able to shop great deals up to 80 percent off on the sample sale website.
- Sandy Liang: You can shop up to 70 percent off past season looks online from Friday May 1 until Sunday May 10.
- Sarah Flint: For the first time, the shoe company has moved its sample sale online, with prices of iconic silhouettes slashed 50 to 65 percent off.
- Tanya Taylor: The brand's current sale has pieces marked down from 40 to 60 percent off, and a portion of funds will be donated to the brand's #MakeAMask campaign.
- The Upside: The Upside's first-ever online warehouse sale is online, with great track suit pieces starting at just $25.
- Tibi: Tibi's biannual online sample sale includes up to 80 percent off belts, bags, and shoes right now.
- Veronica Beard: You can shop VB's archive sample sale online, where closet "heroes" are up to 80 percent off. A portion of proceeds goes to Good+Foundation, which is currently focusing its efforts on COVID-19 relief. The sale runs through April 24.
- Vestiaire Collective: The vintage site has launched a charity sale to fight COVID-19, tapping industry leaders like Kate Moss, Thandie Newton, and Carine Roitfeld to sell articles of clothing from their own wardrobes. These pieces are already marked down.
- Zero + Maria Cornejo: Prices are up to 80 percent off for past-season dresses, jumpsuits, and outerwear on the brand's site.