Draining the tofu adds to the texture of the pie, but you can skip the step if you're short on time.
- 12 ounces light silken tofu
4 low-fat graham crackers
1 teaspoon coconut oil
4 ounces low-fat cream cheese
1 5.3-ounce container Dannon Light & Fit Raspberry Chocolate Greek Nonfat Yogurt
1 5.3-ounce container Dannon Light & Fit Vanilla Greek Nonfat Yogurt
1 tablespoon honey
1 teaspoon vanilla
1/4 cup cocoa powder
1 packet unflavored gelatin
1/4 cup water
- Line a strainer with paper towels and then add the silken tofu. Place another piece of paper towel over the top and then a small plate. Pop in the fridge and let strain for 30 minutes.
- Place the graham crackers and coconut oil in a blender and pulse until it resembles grainy sand. Press into the base of a 9-inch pie pan in one even layer.
- Add the cream cheese, tofu, yogurts, honey, vanilla, and cocoa powder into a bowl and whip until smooth.
- In a small saucepan, measure and add the water, along with the packet of unflavored gelatin. Let sit for one minute then bring to a boil, whisking to ensure the gelatin has melted.
- Slowly pour the gelatin into the chocolate base while whipping on low. Pour into the pie pan and smooth using a spatula.
- Let set in the refrigerator for 4 hours, preferably overnight.
- Desserts, Pies/Tarts
- North American
- 8 slices
- Total Time
- 9 minutes, 59 seconds
- Calories per serving