Today just might be the best day ever because we're making no-bake funfetti birthday cake truffles with Gemma Stafford from Bigger Bolder Baking! These are supereasy, incredibly tasty, and will curb all your funfetti truffle cravings instantly.
- 1 package Golden Birthday Cake Oreos
- 8 ounces cream cheese
- 2 tablespoons yellow cake mix
- 2 tablespoons, sprinkles plus more for garnish
- 2 1/2 cups white chocolate candy melts
- In a food processor, chop up Oreos, including the frosting, until a fine crumb is reached.
- In a large bowl, mix together Oreos with cream cheese and yellow cake mix. Fold in 2 tablespoons of sprinkles. Once combined roll the dough into 1" balls and place on a piece of wax paper. Place in the freezer for 15 minutes.
- While the Oreo balls are in the freezer, melt chocolate in a double boiler or microwave until smooth. Pull the Oreo truffles out of the freezer and dip into the chocolate, being sure to cover the truffle completely. Place on a new wax paper lined baking sheet and garnish with sprinkles.
- Place truffles in the refrigerator to set the chocolate.
- 12 to 14 servings
- Cook Time
- 1 hour