This easy-to-make, low-fat, three-ingredient Funfetti dip is the perfect way to indulge in one of our favorite treats without the guilt of eating cake! And while you can traditionally serve this with animal crackers, we're dunking Birthday Cake Oreos for even more Funfetti flavor.
- 1 18.9-ounce box Pillsbury Funfetti cake mix
- 2 cups fat-free plain yogurt
- 1 cup Cool Whip Lite
- Animal crackers
- In a large bowl, mix together cake mix, yogurt, and cool whip until completely combined and there are no lumps. Cover with plastic wrap, and refrigerate for 4 hours.
- Garnish with sprinkles, and serve with animal crackers for dipping.
- Desserts, Puddings/Mousse
- 24 Servings
- Total Time
- 4 hours
- Calories per serving