When I heard that you could make pumpkin chocolate chip cookies with only three ingredients, I was so intrigued. I wondered how they would taste without any eggs, or milk, or oil, and I knew I had to test them for myself. Well, I'm happy to say they are in fact absolutely delicious, and we made them even better with an easy cold brew cream cheese frosting that is out of this world! Stay tuned to find out how to make them.
- For cookies:
- 1 box cinnamon crumb cake mix
- 1 (15-ounce) can organic pumpkin puree
- 1 cup semisweet chocolate chunks
- 1 tablespoon water
- For the frosting:
- 8 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 1/4 cup powdered sugar
- 2 tablespoons black cold brew coffee
- 1/2 teaspoon pumpkin pie spice
- To make the cookies: Preheat oven to 375ºF and line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- In a large bowl, mix together cake mix, pumpkin puree, and chocolate chunks. Add 1 tablespoon water to just loosen up the batter. Using a 1 tablespoon measuring spoon, drop the batter in evenly spaced mounds onto the baking sheet. Use a spoon to smooth out the top into a cookie shape.
- Bake 18-20 minutes, or until cookies are golden brown and fragrant. Allow to cool completely.
- To make the frosting: In a large bowl, whisk together cream cheese, sugar, cold brew coffee, and pumpkin pie spice until combined. Spread a spoonful of frosting on top of each cookie.
- 24 cookies
- Cook Time
- 30 minutes