- 6 ounces thinly sliced roast beef
1/4 cup ketchup
1 teaspoon water
Pinch of salt
1/8 teaspoon onion powder
1/8 teaspoon paprika
1/8 teaspoon Tabasco
2 onion buns, split in half and toasted
4 slices American cheese
1 tablespoon milk
- Add the roast beef to a skillet set over medium heat. Cover the skillet and turn the heat to low and cook for 3-5 minutes, or until the roast beef is hot.
- Meanwhile, add the ketchup, water, salt, onion powder, paprika, and Tabasco to a small bowl and mix until smooth.
- In a small dish, melt the American cheese and milk in the microwave on low for 20 seconds, stirring until smooth.
- To assemble the sandwiches, spread a thin layer of the sauce on both halves of each bun, arrange the meat on the bottom bun, drizzle with cheese sauce, add the top bun, and serve immediately.
- Main Dishes, Sandwiches
- North American
- Serves 2