Even if you only have a few minutes, you can make breakfast. That's why we partnered with Great Nations Eat for this post.
Pancakes are such a treat, but sometimes you don't have time to stand over a hot griddle. Make it simple and bake them in muffin tins for a fun spin on this breakfast favorite. Fresh strawberries are lovely in the morning and using premade pancake mix makes for seriously easy eats.
- 2 cups pancake mix
1 1/2 cups water
1/2 cup strawberries, chopped
- Preheat your oven to 400˚F.
- Add the pancake mix and water to a mixing bowl and stir until smooth.
- Lightly grease the muffin tin, then evenly distribute the strawberries.
- Pour batter over strawberries, then bake for 10 to 12 minutes, or until the pancakes are set.
Want more muffin tin recipes? Click here for more.
- Breakfast/Brunch, Pancakes/Waffles
- North American
- 12 baked pancakes
- Total Time
- 9 minutes, 59 seconds