Our friends at Style Me Pretty share a cool and refreshing bubbly frozen lemonade recipe that's perfect for Summer and entertaining!
We've been experiencing a bit of a heat wave in New England, and if we're toasty up here, we know the rest of you are looking for a reprieve as well. So I'm sharing one of my favorite ways to beat the Summer heat, and surprise, it comes in cocktail form. Just a few simple, yet delicious, ingredients, and you'll be well suited for an endless Summer. xo, Abby Capalbo
- Del's Frozen Lemonade (substitute with similar or homemade as well)
Belvoir Elderflower Lemonade
- Scoop a small serving of Del's Lemonade into a coupe of your choice.
- Add a splash of Belvoir Edlerflower Lemonade.
- Top off with Prosecco (as much as desired).
- Garnish with lemon twist and mint.
- North American
- 1 cocktail