If you're a fan of puppy chow, you're going to love this bunny chow! This sweet cereal mix is bursting with chocolate and marshmallow flavor and loaded up with Cadbury mini eggs. We dare you to just try one bite. If you're still craving more chow, check out our puppy chow recipe.
- 3/4 cup powdered sugar
- 3/4 cup yellow cake mix
- 6 cups rice cereal, like Chex
- 1 1/2 cups white chocolate, melted
- 4 tablespoons Easter sprinkles
- 3/4 cup marshmallow bits
- 3/4 cup mini chocolate eggs
- Place powdered sugar and cake mix into a plastic bag and shake. Set aside.
- Put cereal into a bowl and pour chocolate over cereal. Stir evenly until coated. Stir in half of the sprinkles and then pour cereal into plastic bag and shake to coat.
- Pour cereal back into the bowl and stir in remaining sprinkles, marshmallow bits, and mini eggs and shake to mix. Enjoy!
- 12 servings
- Total Time
- 10 minutes