We've partnered with Hidden Valley® Original Ranch® Dips Mix to share a savory and satisfying dip that friends and family will flip for at your next party.
Getting ready to entertain friends and family should be a fun process, not a stressful one — and a festive, flavorful recipe that's easy to whip up is one way to decrease party prep. If you're in the market for a quick and palate-pleasing recipe that's full of seasonal flavor, try this cauliflower dip. The recipe combines the complementary flavors of tangy gruyère cheese and Hidden Valley® Original Ranch® Dips Mix and is a dead ringer for mashed potatoes. Every guest will swoon!
- 1 packet (1 ounce) Hidden Valley® Original Ranch® Dips Mix
- 1 container sour cream (16 ounces)
- 1 head cauliflower
- Fresh chives, chopped
- 3/4 cup gruyère cheese
1. Mix Hidden Valley® Original Ranch® Dips Mix with sour cream.
2. Preheat oven to 375ºF. Wash and slice cauliflower, toss with olive oil, and place on baking sheet to roast for 30-45 minutes or until tender and light, golden brown. Once thoroughly cooked, place into food processor. Blend until cauliflower has formed smaller chunks, but do not puree! Allow to cool.
3. In the microwave, melt 3/4 cup gruyère cheese. Remove melted cheese from microwave and, when slightly cooled, blend with sour cream mixture.
4. Wash and chop chives and blend into mixture along with cauliflower.
- North American