Add this recipe to your game-day grub playbook: cheesy bacon tater tots. Like nachos with a tender, golden-crusted tater tot base (instead of chips), this fully loaded snack goes hand in hand with rooting for your favorite team. In short, they're comfort food at its finest. Get the fast and easy recipe.
- 1 bag frozen tater tots, thawed
- 6 tablespoons ranch dressing
- 6 pieces American cheese, thinly sliced
- 6 pieces cooked bacon, chopped
- 1/4 cup green onions, chopped
- Sour cream
- Preheat your oven to 425°F. Line a muffin tin with cupcake wrappers. Arrange 4 tater tots in each tin. Bake tater tots for 15 minutes.
- Drizzle 1/2 tablespoon of ranch dressing over each tater tot bundle and top with 1/2 a slice of cheese and about 1 tablespoon crumbled bacon, dividing the toppings evenly among the tater tot bundles. Bake in oven for 5 to 7 minutes or until the cheese is melted.
- Garnish with green onions and a dollop of sour cream.
- Other, Appetizers
- North American
- 12 small portions