We've partnered with The Original Donut Shop® Coffee to help you #havemorefun with your coffee break by adding a slice of indulgent, coffee-infused fudge that will pair perfectly with your java.
Any fan of fudge will attest that limiting your dessert serving to just one square requires Herculean effort — but with this more wholesome take on the dessert, you can indulge in more than one serving if you please! A hint of flavorful The Original Donut Shop® Coffee Regular, a healthy sprinkling of chocolate chips, and a handful of crunchy peanuts lend this fun fudge recipe a salty and sweet taste that's impossible to resist.
- 3/4 cup salted peanuts
1/4 cup raw almonds
10 dates, pitted
1 can lentils, rinsed and drained (about 1 cup)
1 teaspoon vanilla
3 tablespoons The Original Donut Shop® Coffee Regular, room temperature
1/2 cup dairy-free mini chocolate chips
- Brew The Original Donut Shop® Coffee and set aside to cool.
- Add the nuts to the food processor and turn on until nut butter forms. Add the dates and turn on for 1 minute. Add in the lentils, vanilla, and coffee, and turn on for another minute until a smooth, creamy dough forms.
- Put the container in the fridge for 15 minutes to chill; otherwise if you add the chocolate chips now, they'll melt from the warm batter.
- After the dough has chilled for 15 minutes, mix in 3/4 of the chocolate chips, leaving the rest to press into the top.
- Spread the dough into an 8x8-inch pan, add the remaining chips, and place in the freezer overnight. Remove from the freezer and cut into 16 squares.
- Store leftovers in a covered glass container in the freezer.
- North American
- 16 Pieces
- Total Time
- 1 hour, 59 minutes, 59 seconds