The perfect ending to dinner is a light dessert. That's why we partnered with Garnier Whole Blends for this recipe inspired by ingredients in its products.
I love a light dessert in the Summer that doesn't leave you feeling like you made horrible decisions during dinner. Refreshing, full of flavor, and beyond easy to make, this recipe for cranberry-coconut granita bursts with flavor and is just the right amount of sweet thanks to a big drizzle of honey. Serve with toasted coconut flakes and a touch of mint, which turns into a stunning scoop thanks to the color palette. It's almost too pretty to eat.
- 2 cups cranberry juice
2 cups coconut water
1 tablespoon honey
1/4 cup toasted coconut flakes
Mint for garnish
- Mix together the cranberry juice, coconut water, and honey in a shallow baking dish.
- Place in the freezer for one hour.
- Remove the granita mixture and stir with a fork, breaking up any chunks that have begun to form. Place back in the freezer.
- Continue the process until it has set, up to four hours. The texture should resemble fine sand.
- Scoop into serving bowls and top with the shaved coconut and mint sprig. Serve immediately.
- Desserts, Frozen
- North American
- 4 servings
- Total Time
- 9 minutes, 59 seconds