Cut the cook time by 5 minutes if you prefer a fudgier brownie.
- 1 cup flour
3/4 cup sugar
1/2 cup brown sugar
3/4 cup natural unsweetened cocoa powder
1 teaspoon baking powder
1/8 teaspoon salt
1/4 cup room-temperature coffee or espresso
1/4 cup Silk Cashewmilk
1/4 cup vegetable oil
1 teaspoon vanilla extract
1/2 cup dark chocolate dairy-free chips
- Preheat your oven to 350˚F.
- Place the flour, sugars, cocoa powder, baking powder, and salt into a mixing bowl and stir, breaking up any lumps.
- Now add the egg, espresso, cashew milk, vegetable oil, and vanilla to the dry ingredients and gently stir just until the mixture comes together.
- Fold in the chocolate chips, and then pour into a parchment-lined 8-by-8-inch baking pan.
- Bake for 30 minutes and then remove from oven. Let cool before slicing.
- Desserts, Brownies
- North American
Image Source: Sarah Lipoff