In only a few short years, s'mores have skyrocketed in popularity, becoming a favorite dessert flavor for cookies, cakes, and now, chocolate bark. This recipe, unlike others out there, actually toasts the marshmallows, so you end up with legit s'mores flavor with every bite. Peppermint bark, you better watch out this year.
You can obviously double or triple this recipe to make enough bark for all of your edible gifting!
- Temper chocolate or melt candy melts according to package directions. Meanwhile, on a half sheet pan covered in foil or a Silpat, lay out 8 graham crackers. Sprinkle minimarshmallows (about 8) on top of graham crackers.
- Place sheet pan in the oven and turn on the broiler setting. Watch carefully and cook until marshmallows are golden brown on top. Turn tray as needed. Remove from oven and allow graham crackers to cool completely.
- On wax paper or a clean Silpat, create the base of the bark by spreading melted chocolate across the top about 1/4-inch thick in a large rectangular shape (around 11 inches by 14 inches). Lay fully cooled graham crackers on top of the chocolate, leaving only a little space in between. Drizzle remaining chocolate on top of graham crackers.
- Allow chocolate to harden fully before breaking or cutting into bark pieces. Store in an airtight container.
- Desserts, Chocolate
- North American
- 24 pieces of s'mores bark