- 1 1/2 tablespoons olive oil
2 cups Simply Potatoes Diced Potatoes With Onions
1/2 teaspoon kosher salt and freshly ground black pepper
6 ounces thinly sliced bacon (about 6 slices)
1 (11-ounce container) Pillsbury Thin Crust Refrigerated Pizza Dough
1 1/2 cups (about 5 ounces) shredded mozzarella cheese
4 scallions, trimmed and thinly sliced
4 ounces crumbled blue cheese
1 cup baby arugula (about 1 ounce), for garnish
1 tablespoon milk
1/4 cup sour cream, for garnish
- Heat oven to 400°F, and arrange a rack in the middle.
- Toss olive oil with diced potatoes, and season with 1/2 teaspoon of salt and freshly ground black pepper. Cook potatoes in a pan according to package directions, until knife tender (about 10 minutes). Set aside to cool slightly.
- Meanwhile, place bacon in a large frying pan, and cook over medium heat until crisp, about 5 minutes. Remove to paper-towel-lined plates to drain, and set aside; crumble once cool enough to handle.
- When you're ready to assemble, line a rimmed baking sheet with parchment paper. Unroll dough onto baking sheet, and scatter mozzarella over the top. Scatter potatoes over mozzarella, and top with scallions then blue cheese. Bake until potatoes are fork tender and the cheese is melted, about 20 minutes.
- While the flatbread bakes, mix together the sour cream and milk.
- Top the flatbread with bacon then arugula, and then drizzle it with the sour cream mixture. Cut into 10 to 12 pieces, and serve immediately.
- Main Dishes, Pizza
- North American
- 8 servings