- For the doughnuts
1 container Williams-Sonoma vanilla cupcake mix
8 tablespoons butter, cubed
1 cup milk
2 tablespoons multicolored sprinkles
- For the glaze
1 cup powdered sugar
1-2 tablespoons milk
Extra multicolored sprinkles for topping
- Preheat your oven to 350ºF.
- In a medium mixing bowl, pulse together the butter and cupcake mix with a hand mixer until it resembles coarse cornmeal.
- Slowly add the eggs and milk, whipping the mixture until all ingredients are incorporated. The batter will be a bit grainy, but that's just all the yummy vanilla bits.
- Add the sprinkles and gently stir. Pour the batter into a greased doughnut pan and bake for 12-15 minutes.
- Remove doughnuts and let cool completely before the next step.
- Mix together the powdered sugar and milk in a shallow bowl. Dip the tops of the doughnuts in the mixture and then place on a baking tray. Top with more sprinkles and enjoy!
- North American
Image Source: POPSUGAR Photography / Sarah Lipoff