- 10 full-sized Butterfingers
1/4 cup peanut butter
10 Reese's Peanut Butter Cups
8 cups Chex cereal
2/3 cup powdered sugar, divided
2 tablespoons cocoa powder
1/4 cup candy corn
1/4 cup Reese's Pieces
- Shave chocolate off of Butterfingers into a large, microwave-safe bowl. Place "naked" Butterfingers into a food processor and process into fine crumbs.
- Along with the Butterfinger chocolate, melt together peanut butter and Reese's Peanut Butter Cups either in a double boiler or in the microwave in 30-second intervals. Stir until combined and smooth (or after each interval in the microwave).
- Toss in Chex cereal until evenly coated in melted chocolate.
- Roll open 3 large plastic zipper bags. In one bag, add 1/3 cup powdered sugar. In the second bag, add 1/3 cup powdered sugar and cocoa powder. In the third bag, add the Butterfinger crumbs. Divide the Chex into the 3 bags, seal bags, and shake each bag until completely coated.
- Toss Chex mix with candy corn and Reese's Pieces and serve.
- North American
- Serves 8 to 10
- Total Time
- 14 minutes, 59 seconds