Even as an adult, who doesn't love Goldfish crackers? They're seriously the best, and now you can have this classic snack straight out of the oven whenever you want it with this easy-to-make homemade recipe. And the best part? Now that you have the recipe, all you need are a ton of fun cookie cutters to make cheesy crackers in any shape!
On Brandi: Madewell Dress
- 1 cup flour
4 tablespoons butter, cut into small pieces
8 ounces sharp cheddar cheese, grated
3/4 teaspoon salt
2 tablespoons cold water
- Special equipment:
Mini fish cookie cutter
- In a food processor, gently pulse together flour, butter, cheese, and salt until it resembles a coarse sand. Add in water 1 tablespoon at a time and continue to pulse until a dough forms. Be careful to not overmix.
- Remove the dough from the processor, form into a disk, wrap in plastic wrap, and refrigerate for 20 minutes.
- Preheat oven to 350ºF and line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Lightly flour your work surface, remove the dough from the plastic wrap, and using a rolling pin, roll out the dough until it's an 1/8th of an inch thick. Cut fish shaped cookies out of the dough and place on baking sheet. Use a toothpick to draw in an eye and a smile on the dough. Continue until the dough is used up completely.
- Bake crackers for 15 minutes or until slightly puffed and crispy. Let cool and enjoy.
- Snacks, Kids
- North American
- 6 to 8 Servings
- Total Time
- 44 minutes, 59 seconds