If you walk into BevMo and have trouble pronouncing 90 percent of the wine in there, you're definitely not alone.
Even if you listen to an insane amount of Rick Ross and Drake, and feel like a champ for being able to pronounce wine like "Rosé," let's see how strong you feel trying to pronounce "Gewürztraminer" or "Montepulciano d'Abruzzo."
The wine game is serious as there are French, Italian and even German pronunciations that can get you stuck in the liquor aisle for a good 20 minutes. Get down these names and you will no longer feel sheepish while staring at a bottle of "Sangiovese." Or you can just get crazy drunk and totally mispronounce them anyway.
More stories from Foodbeast:
- 7 Pumpkin-Flavored Liquors That You CAN'T EVEN About
- Disneyland is Now Serving Mickey-Shaped Pumpkin Beignets
- 13 Fascinating Facts That Will Change the Way You Perceive Your Dishwasher
- Cookieception — Cookie Crisp Cereal in a Cookie Dough Bowl
- Bacon-Wrapped Avocado Fries
Front Page Image Source: POPSUGAR Photography