Make Summer sweeter by serving up this ridiculously easy to make no-bake ice cream sandwich cake. (Really, it's almost as easy to make as it is to eat.) Watch the video to see how it's constructed.
- 1 8-ounce tub Cool Whip
- 1 8-ounce tub chocolate Cool Whip
- 6 vanilla ice cream sandwiches
- 6 chocolate chip ice cream sandwiches
- Chocolate chips
- Crushed Oreos
- In a large mixing bowl, mix together Cool Whip with Chocolate Cool Whip.
- Onto a large serving platter, arrange 4 unwrapped ice cream sandwiches with long sides touching, alternating vanilla and chocolate chip sandwiches. Spread 1/3 of the Cool Whip on top of the layer of ice cream sandwiches. Add another layer of unwrapped ice cream sandwiches, top with frosting, and repeat. Sprinkle the top with crushed Oreos and chocolate chips.
- Freeze for at least 3 hours, or until firm.
- Desserts, Ice cream
- 6-8 servings
Image Source: POPSUGAR Studios