You can adjust the ingredients with whatever flavor combinations you're craving. Just use the same base of milk and yogurt then swap in chocolate syrup or even caramel sauce for the honey and fresh fruit or other types of nuts in place of the sliced almonds.
- 2 cups DairyPure whole milk
1/2 cup vanilla yogurt
1 tablespoon honey
1 tablespoon slivered almonds
1/4 cup puffed rice cereal, divided (optional)
- Place the milk, yogurt, honey, and almonds in a blender and whip on high until ingredients are incorporated and the milk is frothy.
- Divide the milk between the ice pops until they are three-quarters of the way full, reserving the rest of the milk mixture.
- Sprinkle with the puffed rice then finish each pop with a drizzle of the remaining milk mixture.
- Freeze overnight and enjoy.
- Desserts, Frozen
- North American
- 8 milk pops
- Total Time
- 4 minutes, 59 seconds