This mermaid fudge is giving us major Summer vibes. Not only is this recipe pretty to look at, it only requires a handful of ingredients to make. Make this magical dessert for the mermaid in your life!
Dying for more easy desserts? Try our cotton candy fudge!
- 3 cups white chocolate chips
- 1 (14-ounce) can sweetened condensed milk
- Teal food coloring
- Purple food coloring
- Spray an 8-inch baking pan with nonstick cooking spray and set aside.
- Fill a large saucepan with an inch of water and place a large heatproof bowl on top. Add the white chocolate chips and sweetened condensed milk and heat on medium, stirring occasionally, until the chocolate is smooth.
- Separate 1/2 cup of the melted fudge into a separate large heatproof bowl and set aside. Fold teal food coloring into the large batch of fudge until completely mixed, then pour into the baking pan.
- Place the bowl with the remaining fudge on top of the saucepan and fold in the purple food coloring. Make sure the fudge has melted enough to have a smooth consistency.
- Pour the purple fudge in ribbons across the top of the teal fudge, avoiding large clumps. Working quickly, use a knife or skewer to swirl the fudge together and add desired sprinkles. Let cool completely and cut into squares.
- Desserts, Chocolate
- 9 servings
- Cook Time
- 1 1/2 hours