Beware: these amazing little pumpkin cheesecake brownie bites are absolutely addictive. You will truly have a difficult time trying to contain the urge not to eat them all at once. They are deliciously chewy and creamy with that amazing taste of Fall that only pumpkin spice can give you. You won't even want to share them. But I'm not here to judge. So go ahead and have them all, if you'll like. After all, life is about the little pleasures.
- 1 box brownie mix
1/2 cup vegetable oil
3 eggs, separated
3 tablespoons milk
4 ounces cream cheese, softened
1/2 cup pumpkin puree
1 teaspoon pumpkin pie spice
3 tablespoons sugar
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Grease a mini cupcake baking pan and set aside.
- In a large bowl, using an electric mixer, combine the brownie mix, vegetable oil, 2 eggs, and milk until combined. Scoop the brownie batter into the mini cupcake pan to fill about 3/4 full.
- In a separate bowl, mix 1 egg, cream cheese, pumpkin puree, pumpkin pie spice, and sugar until well combined. Transfer to a piping bag and cut the tip of the bag open using scissors.
- Squeeze about 1 teaspoon of the cream cheese-pumpkin mixture on top of each cup of brownie batter in the pan. Place tray in the oven and bake for about 12-15 minutes.
- Remove from the oven and let it rest for about 5 minutes. Transfer the brownies to a wire rack and let cool for 15 more minutes.
- Serve with a cold cup of milk.
- Desserts, Brownies
- North American
- 2 dozen bites
- Total Time
- 14 minutes, 59 seconds