Well if you haven't heard of these mouthwateringly decadent treats, you are certainly in for a surprise. Picture a chewy, sprinkle-loaded chocolate chip cookie, topped with Double Stuf Oreos, capped off with a fudgy brownie layer, baked until just set and drizzled in glossy chocolate ganache. OK, got it? Now bite into it. That is a slutty brownie . . . and you don't even have to be a bad girl to lust over them.
- 1 pound chocolate chip cookie dough
- 1/3 cup rainbow sprinkles
- 1 package Double Stuf Oreos
- 1 box brownie mix
- 1/4 cup water
- 2/3 cup vegetable oil
- 2 eggs
- 1/2 cup heavy whipping cream
- 6 ounces semisweet chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 350ºF. Line the bottom of an 8-inch-square baking pan with aluminum foil and spray with nonstick cooking spray.
- Knead together the cookie dough and sprinkles to distribute the sprinkles evenly. Press the cookie dough into the pan, creating an even layer. Top the cookie dough with Oreos, being sure to pack them as close together as possible.
- In another mixing bowl, combine brownie mix with water, vegetable oil, and eggs. Pour batter over the cookie dough and Oreo layers evenly. Use a spatula to flatten the top and make sure that batter has filled every nook.
- Bake brownies for 30-35 minutes, or until a toothpick inserted in the center comes out clean. Let cool.
- Once the brownies are cool, heat the cream in microwave just until it starts to simmer. Add the chocolate chips and stir until smooth. Pour ganache over cooled brownies and let set for a couple minutes. Cut into 2-inch squares and serve.
- Desserts, Brownies
- North American
- Serves 12-15