If you haven't heard of the mouth-wateringly decadent treat known as Slutty Brownies, you're certainly in for a delicious surprise! Picture a chewy, sprinkle-loaded chocolate chip cookie, topped with Double Stuf Oreos, capped off with a fudgy brownie layer, baked until just set and drizzled in glossy chocolate ganache. OK, got it? Now bite into it. That is a slutty brownie. The extremely sweet but oh-so-good dessert is perfect for anyone with a major sweet tooth. The recipe is also really easy and quick to make, and since it makes 12-15 servings, you can enjoy these brownies all week long after baking (the perfect treat to pair with a cup of coffee). Enjoy!
- 1 pound chocolate chip cookie dough
1/3 cup rainbow sprinkles
1 package Double Stuf Oreos
1 box brownie mix
1/4 cup water
2/3 cup vegetable oil
1/2 cup heavy whipping cream
6 ounces semisweet chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 350F. Line the bottom of an 8-inch-square baking pan with aluminum foil and spray with nonstick cooking spray.
- Knead together the cookie dough and sprinkles to distribute the sprinkles evenly. Press the cookie dough into the pan, creating an even layer. Top the cookie dough with Oreos, being sure to pack them as close together as possible.
- In another mixing bowl, combine brownie mix with water, vegetable oil, and eggs. Pour batter over the cookie dough and Oreo layers evenly. Use a spatula to flatten the top and make sure that batter has filled every nook.
- Bake brownies for 30-35 minutes, or until a toothpick inserted in the center comes out clean. Let cool.
- Once the brownies are cool, heat the cream in microwave just until it starts to simmer. Add the chocolate chips and stir until smooth. Pour ganache over cooled brownies and let set for a couple minutes. Cut into 2-inch squares and serve.
- Desserts, Brownies
- North American
- Serves 12-15