What's the next step in the grilled cheese evolution? Dessert grilled cheese! We combined your favorite campfire snack with your favorite comfort food to create a decadent s'mores-filled grilled cheese sandwich. For times when you can't decide between savory and sweet, why not choose both?
- 2 slices white bread
- 1 tablespoon butter
- ¾ cup graham cracker crumbs
- 4 tablespoons marshmallow fluff
- 4 tablespoons chocolate hazelnut spread
- 2 tablespoons mascarpone cheese
- Heat up a skillet or griddle to medium heat.
- Cover a plate with graham cracker crumbs. Butter one side of both slices of bread and place them on top of the graham cracker crumbs, butter side down.
- One on slice of bread, spread a layer of mascarpone cheese followed by a layer of chocolate hazelnut spread. On the other slice of bread, spread a layer of marshmallow fluff. Carefully sandwich the two slices together, so the chocolate and the marshmallow fluff meet in the middle. Add more graham cracker crumbs to the bread if needed.
- Place the sandwich on the heated skillet and cook until the bread is toasted and golden brown, about 2 minutes. Flip the sandwich and grill for an additional 2 minutes. Remove and enjoy!
- Main Dishes, Sandwiches
- 1 sandwich
- Total Time
- 15 minutes