The measurements in this recipe can be shifted depending on your taste preferences.
- 7 ounces spaghetti
- 2 large or 3 small garlic cloves, minced
- 1 1/2 teaspoons of chili pepper flakes
- 1/4 to 1/3 cup of extra-virgin olive oil
- 3/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon freshly-ground black pepper
- Cook spaghetti according to the directions on the package, until it is al dente.
- Strain spaghetti and place in a large serving dish.
- Add minced garlic, chili pepper flakes, olive oil, salt, and pepper, and mix together well.
- Serve warm or at room temperature.
- Pasta, Main Dishes
- Serves 2 to 4