A creamy, delicious appetizer sets the stage for a delicious dinner. That's why we partnered with Mrs. T's Pierogies for this post.
I love having friends over to watch whatever game is on. It's really more about the food than team spirit, which makes finding delicious appetizers that don't leave me stranded in the kitchen a must. I'm a sucker for spinach and artichoke dip, so pairing that creaminess with a crisp pierogy base is a win.
- 1/2 cup sour cream
8 ounces cream cheese
3 cloves garlic, chopped
1 6.5-ounce marinated artichokes, drained and rinsed
1 cup fresh spinach, chopped
6 ounces fresh mozzarella
1/4 cup parmesan cheese
1 box Mrs. T's Spinach and Feta Pierogies
- Preheat your oven to 375˚F.
- Mix together the sour cream, cream cheese, and garlic, blending until smooth.
- Give the artichokes a chop and add along with the spinach. Tear apart the fresh mozzarella and add along with the parmesan cheese.
- Place the pierogies on a sheet pan or in a casserole dish, and evenly distribute the mixture over each. If there's any remaining, add to an oven-safe dish and bake alongside the pierogies for extra dipping goodness.
- Bake for 20 minutes or until the dip starts to bubble and brown. Serve hot.
- Appetizers, Finger Foods
- North American
- 12 appetizers
- Total Time
- 19 minutes, 59 seconds