From Rachel Fong, Kawaii Sweet World
- 4 cups powdered sugar
2 tablespoons meringue powder
7-10 tablespoons water
Gel food coloring
1 teaspoon almond extract
- Whisk together powdered sugar and meringue powder, then add in 2 tablespoons of water at a time, mixing after each addition. Continue adding water until desired consistency is reached.
- Separate icing, and mix in gel colors as desired.
- Pipe out and decorate sprinkles, then let set for at least 8 hours or overnight.
- Mix almond extract and gold luster dust together and paint onto the horns. Draw on the eyes with edible ink marker. Use these sprinkles for cookies, cakes, or anything sweet your heart desires!
- North American
- 1 jar of sprinkles
- Total Time
- 23 hours, 59 minutes, 59 seconds