Bust out the tortilla chips and your appetite: it's time to take chips and salsa on a tropical vacation. Bright, slightly sweet, and spicy, this watermelon, mango, and cucumber salsa might not yet be a classic, but that's quite possibly about to change. Whether piled high atop a chip, tacos (it'd be particularly lovely with salmon or other fish options), or just eaten salad-style with a spoon, this refreshing Summer-friendly recipe will keep you coming back for bite after bite.
- 1 cup (1/4-inch dice) seedless watermelon
- 1 cup (1/4-inch dice) mango
- 1 cup (1/4-inch dice) peeled and seeded cucumber
- 1 jalapeño, minced
- 1/4 cup fresh-squeezed lime juice
- 2 tablespoons cilantro, finely chopped
- 1 tablespoon flat-leaf parsley, finely chopped
- Kosher salt
- Mix the watermelon, mango, cucumber, and jalapeño together in a medium bowl. Stir in the lime juice, cilantro, and parsley. Season to taste with salt.
- Refrigerate for at least 30 minutes and up to 1 hour. Serve chilled.
- Dips, Appetizers
- 3 cups