- Mix together the packet of dip mix with the yogurt and lemon juice. Stir until incorporated, then divide, reserving half for later.
- Coat the chicken breasts with half of the dip mix and place in the refrigerator for 20 minutes. Yogurt naturally marinates the chicken, which keeps it so moist when grilling. And the spices and lemon bring big flavor.
- Heat your grill to medium-high heat. Lightly grease the grates with vegetable oil, then place the chicken breasts on the grill. Let cook 5 minutes, then turn, marking one side of the chicken. Grill an additional 5 minutes.
- Flip the chicken and repeat step 3.
- Place the sliced lemon on the grill and let cook until slightly charred.
- Test for an internal temperature of 165˚F and remove from grill.
- Arrange the chicken on a platter along with the lemon. Remove the remaining dip from the fridge and slightly thin with the milk. Drizzle over chicken and top with basil.
- Main Dishes
- North American
- 4 servings
- Total Time
- 19 minutes, 59 seconds
Image Source: POPSUGAR Photography / Sarah Lipoff