If you're feeling the heat, grab your favorite reusable Starbucks cup and prepare to cool down with this copycat Starbucks Mango Dragonfruit Refresher recipe. The sweet drink can be re-created in minutes and only calls for four ingredients: watermelon iced tea, pink lemonade, dried dragonfruit chips, and honey. So, yep, I'll be serving this over a grande cup of ice and enjoying every sip without even leaving the house.
To tweak the recipe to your liking, you can even swap the honey for a sweetener of choice to make the drink vegan-friendly or add a splash of vodka for some extra summer fun. Keep reading to find out exactly how to make this refreshing drink for yourself at home all summer long.
- 1/2 cup dried dragonfruit chips
1 packet watermelon iced tea
1 cup pink lemonade
1 tablespoon honey
- Rehydrate 1/2 cup dried dragonfruit chips in an inch of warm water.
- Soak 1 packet watermelon iced tea in 1 cup room-temperature water.
- In a sealable cup, add 1 cup pink lemonade to the watermelon iced tea.
- Pour in the rehydrated dragonfruit chips, along with 1 tablespoon honey.
- Seal the cup with a lid, and shake to combine.
- Serve over ice, stir, and enjoy!
- Drinks, Summertime
- 1 Grande Drink
- Total Time
- 7 minutes, 59 seconds