HGTV just released highlights from its Spring/Summer 2016 programming, and there's great news for Flip or Flop lovers: Christina and Tarek El Moussa are coming out with a spinoff series called Flip or Flop Selling Summer.
Here's everything we know about the show so far:
- Instead of dilapidated houses, the El Moussas will be transforming tired backyards
- They'll focus on adding resort-like features, such as swimming pools, water slides, and swim-up bars
- We'll get a peek into Christina and Tarek's own house when they overhaul their own backyard
- It will be more of a miniseries with just four episodes scheduled
- It will air in August at a yet-to-be-determined day and time
Summer can't get here fast enough!