5 Ways to Heat Up Your End of Summer Romance
5 Ways to Heat Up Your End-of-Summer Romance
Nothing's more seasonably appropriate than a Summer fling. But with Labor Day here, the sun is setting on this romantic time of year. Whether you're in a long-term relationship that's seen many Summers or in the midst of a budding romance, check out five ways to keep Summer lovin' hot for as long as possible.
- Skip PJs on a warm night: When night falls on one of the few scorchers we inevitably have left, make it a sexy occasion by sleeping next to your partner sans clothes.
- Take a weekend road trip: Even if you don't have time to take off work, skip town with your guy before the season of vacation ends. You can spend a night at a bed and breakfast or make a day trip to the beach.
- Go on late-night walks: The days are only getting shorter, so appreciate the long days of Summer by taking a romantic evening walk with your man. It can be around the block after work, or around town after a run to your favorite ice cream spot. A hand-in-hand stroll is the perfect way to disconnect from everyday stresses and connect with each other.
- See a movie at the drive-in: While you watch a movie from the privacy of your own car, no one will interrupt your make out session or tell you to pipe down as you make flirty jokes.
- Take an outdoor nap: Whether it's in your backyard hammock or on a blanket in a park, take advantage of the pleasant weather and Summer smells with an outdoor cuddle session.
Do you have any ideas to add?