Rebel Wilson's Scary Nightclub Experience Is Seriously F*cked Up
Rebel Wilson took to her Twitter account to urge fans to use caution while drinking and partying. The actress explained in a series of tweets that she believes her drink was spiked while at a nightclub. "I had one drink last night at a trendy club which I believe may have been spiked with something. I felt super tired and disoriented" she shared.
"I got home safely but woke up this morning feeling like I'd been hit by a truck. I never thought that would happen to me, but if it does . . . please act as soon as you feel something strange and get yourself to safety," she urged her followers.
While we are happy to hear that the actress made it home safe despite her frightening experience, her story is proof that even if you think it can't happen to you, every man and woman should still remain vigilant and trust their instincts when it comes to their safety while partying — especially in light of the approaching Spring break season. Keep reading for more of her tweets.