We meet a guy, go on a few dates, and now it's time to see his apartment — this could be the make-it-or-break-it moment. While we don't expect an impeccably clean place, there are some things that we just can't forgive! Dear Wendy has made a list of the 15 things in a man's apartment that immediately scare women away.
You just met a guy you totally click with. Maybe you're even out on your second or third date and planning to go back to his place later if he invites you. Let's just hope there aren't any unpleasant surprises waiting for you. Here are 15 things in a guy's apartment that will kill the mood faster than you can say, "I don't think that burrito really agreed with me."
- A neon beer sign.
- A closet full of women's clothing.
- Unframed posters tacked to the walls, à la freshman year circa 1997.
- A RealDoll.
- A framed photo of his ex.
- Dried toothpaste chunks in the sink.
- A red lace bra hanging from the bathroom doorknob.
- A Zorro mask on the nightstand.
- A wedding ring.
- A stack of self-help books by his bed.
- Pubes, anywhere (other than where they originate).
- A Justin Bieber calendar.
- Cats, plural.
- Adult diapers.
- An empty toilet paper roll.