- Assist the bride in getting into her dress and veil.
- Act as a go-between for the bride, the groom, and any of the wedding vendors. This may involve confiscating her phone so you can text people directions and answering whatever questions they have.
- Be an emotional support for the bride. Keep her smiling, laughing, and enjoying the day.
- Be the contact person for the bridesmaids so they know where to be and what to bring.
- Make sure the bride and the bridesmaids are ready on time.
- If you're getting ready in the bridal suite, have it all cleaned up for when the newlyweds return!