The Cutest Wedding-Caption Ideas That Perfectly Show Off Your Love
You wore the dress, ate the cake, partied with friends, and married the perfect partner — now, it's time to share your wedding with the world of Instagram.
Choosing the best wedding photos to post on Instagram is only half the battle, though. To truly get the most out of the wedding photographer you paid so much for, you need a solid wedding caption for Instagram to do those gorgeous photos justice. That's where we come in.
Whether you want to express your love for your newly wedded spouse or you want to shout out your bridal party for getting everyone out on the dance floor, we've compiled a list of the best Instagram wedding captions below. (And attendees? We've compiled a few wedding captions for guests, too, since we know you were likely working overtime with those iPhone cameras.)
Feel free to spice up these wedding captions with your own personal flair or just copy and paste them directly. The Instagram algorithm gods are about to be majorly in your favor.
Romantic Wedding Captions For Newlyweds
One of the most common wedding-caption vibes is a romantic and heartfelt one, normally dedicated to your new spouse. If this is the vibe you want to go with, here are some of the most romantic wedding-caption ideas:
- Forever drawing a heart around your name.
- Every dead-end street led you straight to me.
- Let's see how forever feels.
- Signed, sealed, delivered, I'm yours.
- It's a love story.
- I do.
- Forever and always.
- The beginning of forever.
- Always choosing you.
- Easiest choice I've ever made.
- I'll always save you a seat.
- Despite being a "no" girl, you made this "yes" easy.
- For better, for worse, forever.
- I like shiny things, but I'd marry you with paper rings.
- My forever [adventure/travel/party/etc.] buddy.
- Better together.
- Forever starts now.
Funny Wedding Captions For Newlyweds
Sometimes, a funny and less earnest caption idea is the move, especially if you and your partner love to roast each other. Try one of these funny wedding captions below:
- Does this mean you're down to make an OnlyFans?
- Drunk on our love. [Caption this with a funny photo of a wedding guest or family member drinking on the dance floor]
- I'll love you even when you steal the covers. [Or something more relevant to your partner]
- You meant to include "unlimited back rubs" in your vows, right?
- I vow to always pick you up a Starbucks drink [customize with your partner's favorite order], even when you say you don't want anything.
- It's official: I can now leave the door open when I use the bathroom.
- Hard, hard launch.
- Biggest DTR of my life.
- Definitely worth the hangover.
- We may not be Meghan and Harry, but we still looked royal.
- Proof that you can find good things on Tinder.
- *SpongeBob voice*: seven years later. [based on how long you've been together]
Wedding Captions For Guests
And for those of you who have a beautiful photo of the newly wedded spouses but aren't sure how to caption it, we've got you covered, too. Here are the best wedding captions for guests:
- May your marriage be as forgiving as I am for you leaving me in my single abyss.
- My favorite couple to third wheel.
- Today, we celebrated love, laughter, and my incredible dance skills.
- The [insert couple's last name] 💗
- Same thing next weekend?
- When I tell my therapist I want to find love, I use y'all as an example.
- Congrats, my friends. You vowed to love each other through thick and then, and I vow to always let you swipe for me on dating apps.
- The cutest two.
- My favorite couple.
- You two make it so easy to celebrate.
- The most beautiful bride/groom.
- Party of the year.
- If the wedding was any indication, you two have a fun life ahead.