There's nothing worse than realizing you don't have any treats in the house for your precious pooch. These quick and simple frozen pumpkin treats are made from ingredients you might already have in your pantry! Plus, pumpkin is an ingredient that aids in digestive and urinary health in canines. What's not to love?
- You can buy a jumbo ice cube tray off Amazon and at some specialty kitchen retailers.
- Be sure you are using pure pumpkin puree and not pumpkin pie filler — it's easy to get confused this time of year!
- 1 cup plain yogurt
1 cup pumpkin puree
- Mix pumpkin and yogurt together in a bowl.
- Portion evenly into jumbo ice cube trays.
- Freeze for 24 hours.
- Pop out of the silicone mold and put into a freezer bag, or if you have lots of freezer space, leave them in the tray!
- Pet Treats, Dog Food
- North American
- 6 large cubes
- Total Time
- 23 hours, 59 minutes, 59 seconds