This refreshing beverage can be served as a drink after summertime play sessions or poured over your dog's regular food for added moisture, probiotics, flavor, and nourishment.
- Mix the Bone Broth and Pro Bloom powders together in a medium sized bowl, using a whisk.
- Slowly pour in the water, whisking constantly.
- Transfer the liquid to a blender.
- Add in the frozen blueberries, and ice cubes if using.
- Replace the lid and blend until everything is thoroughly combined and the blueberries are broken up.
- Serve a portion that’s sized appropriately for your dog, and refrigerate any leftover frappe for 2 to 3 days (mixture may separate slightly; just reblend or whisk before serving, if desired).
- Pet Treats, Dog Food