You will be amazed at how easy this butternut squash soup is to make! Plus, it smells so delicious, it will be hard to resist stealing a spoonful. We love making this in a cast-iron dutch oven.
- 1 butternut squash, cut into 1/2-inch cubes
- 3 cups prepared Honest Kitchen Bone Broth
- Set dutch oven over low heat.
- Add butternut squash and bone broth. If needed, add water to cover the squash.
- Simmer for 45 minutes, until squash is tender.
- Allow to cool sufficiently, and use an immersion blender to smooth.
- For added creaminess, add 1 teaspoon Pro Bloom just before serving.
- Pet Treats, Dog Food
- 7 cups
- Cook Time
- 1 hour, 30 minutes