These tasty treats are incredibly easy to make and taste delicious! You can substitute another type of cheese for the cheddar if you wish, or even use cottage cheese and reduce the water slightly.
Dream Drops can be stored in an airtight container in the fridge for three to four days, or frozen for up to three months if preferred.
- 1 cup Thrive® Limited Ingredient Chicken and Quinoa dog food
1 cup warm filtered water
1/4 cup ham, diced
3 tablespoons sharp cheddar cheese
1 free range egg, lightly beaten
- Preheat the oven to 350°F.
- Hydrate the Thrive™ with the cup of warm water and stir.
- Thoroughly mix in the remaining ingredients to form a nice thick batter.
- Spoon the mixture in walnut-size drops onto a greased baking sheet and flatten slightly with a teaspoon (you can use your hands to form nice round balls if you'd like).
- Bake in the oven for 20 minutes.
- Cool completely before serving.
- Pet Treats
- North American