These savory treats are unbelievably simple to prepare. They taste so good, your pup will feel like a prince or princess, and no one will guess they only took a few moments to make! They're super fun for children to make for the family pooch over spring break, too . . .
- 2 cups Honest Kitchen Keen® dehydrated dog food
1 cup warm water
2 free-range eggs
1/2 cup grated cheddar cheese
1/2 cup fresh raw ground turkey
1/4 cup grated raw carrot
- Preheat the oven to 350°F and grease a large baking sheet.
- Hydrate the Keen dog food with the warm water in a large mixing bowl and stir thoroughly.
- Add in the remaining ingredients, and stir to form a dough.
- Mold the dough into meatballs sized appropriately for your dog, using your hands.
- Place the meatballs on the greased baking sheet.
- Bake at 350°F for about 25 minutes (slightly longer for large meatballs) or until slightly crispy on the outside.
- Cool thoroughly before serving.
- Store in the fridge for three to four days in an airtight container, or freeze up to three months.
- Pet Treats, Dog Food
- North American