If you want a yummy Thanksgiving dish that you and your pup can share, we have an idea for you. This delicious turkey soup is safe for pups and delicious for humans, and it makes enough for everyone. Once you've made the batch of soup and pulled out a serving for the dog, divide the remaining soup among four bowls. This soup can be stored in the refrigerator for up to three days. You can even serve chilled leftovers to your dog.
- 2 cups cooked boneless roasted turkey leftovers
3 cups turkey broth
2 medium potatoes, cut up very small
2 ribs celery (including leaves), finely chopped
1 large carrot, finely chopped
- In a large pot, combine the turkey, broth, potatoes, celery, and carrot.
- Place the pot over medium-high heat and bring to a boil.
- Reduce the heat and simmer for 1 1/2 hours, or until the potatoes and carrots are tender.
- Cool slightly and serve as a topping for your pet's regular meal.
- Pet Treats, Dog Food
- North American
- Total Time
- 1 hour, 59 minutes, 59 seconds