- Take action to prevent breast cancer: Get a mammogram regularly.
- Sleep right: Wake up at the same time every day.
- The right amount of carbs: This should be 45 to 65 percent of your daily caloric intake.
- Improve your metabolism: Up your cardio.
- Right amount of fat percentage: Women need a higher amount of body fat than men.
- Avoid and get over a hangover: Drink a glass of water after every drink.
- Find a good doctor: Don't just rely on Yelp.
- Meditate: Commit to just a few minutes a day.
- Deal with PMS: Don't stop exercising.
- Good posture: Keep your feet flat on the ground when sitting.
- Protect your back: Strengthen your back with exercise.
- Brush and floss your teeth: When flossing, make three scoops under the gum line.
- Read a nutrition label: Reduced fat means 25 percent less fat than the original product.
- Breathe right: You make sure the breath goes down to your gut. Not breathing properly can cause you to have less energy.
- Healthy bowel movements: Your poop should look like a sausage.