- Perfect scrambled eggs: Scramble the eggs before you put them in the pan.
- Make toast: Toast your bread, spread butter on it, then toast it again.
- Use a knife: Use a rocking motion to mince with your knife.
- Make tea: Brew your tea for two-eight minutes, depending on the tea.
- Taste wine: Swirl and sniff. Learn to recognize when the wine is spoiled.
- Eat with chopsticks: Similar to holding a pen.
- Eat in a fancy restaurant: Work from the outside in with your cutlery.
- Get rid of food: Know when to throw away certain foods.
- Make coffee: Store your beans properly.
- Buy fresh fish: The fish should be taut and clean.