Whether you're dating, married, in a serious relationship, or just curious if you'll end up with your latest crush, there's a TikTok test for it. The trend is called the "Soulmate Test," and it essentially teases you into knowing if your partner's "the one" by using a mathematical equation to come up with your destined soulmate's age. Does it work? Well, it depends on what you want to believe. I tried it with my latest love interest (Justin Bieber) and got both his age and mine — so you know I'm here for it! The test involves your partner's age, your birth year, and the current year to see if you're "meant to be." Pick a partner, plug in the required info, and get into some basic addition and subtraction with this unofficial test! Read up on how to do the soulmate TikTok trend below.
How to Do the Soulmate Test on TikTok
- Write down your partner's age, and add two zeros to the end.
- Underneath, write down your birth year.
- Subtract the two numbers from each other.
- Underneath the answer, write what year it is.
- Add the two numbers together.
- The answer should equal both you and your soulmate's ages.