Waiting till post-Thanksgiving for Black Friday shopping? Try again, seeing as how Amazon is kicking off its yearly sale on Nov. 20.
For eight days, the company will release daily discounts on products through Black Friday, Nov. 27 — some even happening every five minutes. All of these offerings will be available on Amazon's Black Friday website. Check out a sampling of what to expect:
- Kindle Paperwhite ($100)
- Kindle Fire ($35)
- Kindle Fire Kids Edition ($85)
- TCL 55" Roku Smart LED TV ($348)
- 32" LED TV ($75)
- Jawbone UP3 ($99)
- Select Dyson vacuums (save up to $200)
- Select products from FoodSaver, Oster, Krups, Nespresso, T-fal, Wilton, and more (up to 60 percent off)
- Select Levi's Jeans for men ($40 or less)
- Select Steve Madden and Madden Girl shoes for women and kids (50 percent off)
- Xbox One Consoles ($50 off)
- PlayStation 4 Uncharted Bundle ($50 off)
The discounts don't end there. On Thanksgiving Day, Nov. 26, at midnight, the company will add 10 "Deals of the Day," with 10 more to follow on Black Friday. Don't worry if you're not around a computer either. Amazon will provide more than 150 "Lightning Deals" that are only accessible via the Amazon Mobile Shopping App. Those offers will happen daily, from Nov. 26 through Dec. 9, through the hours of 3 p.m. PST to 11 p.m. PST.
Amazon Prime members also get additional offerings. If you're a member who lives in a Prime Now area, many of the "Deals of the Day" will be eligible for the coveted two-hour delivery. However, these are only available through the Prime Now app.
If you're impatient and want to check items off your shopping list, Amazon has got you covered. On Nov. 2, the company began "Lightning Deals," with tons of products on sale throughout the day. Amazon Prime members will also receive early access to these offers.
Wait, there's more! Official Black Friday deals are to last all the way through Dec. 22, so there's no excuse for last-minute shopping this year.